Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Black Cube Over Texas

Q. I would like to ask you to address the issue about the cube appearing out of the sky over El Paso Texas. Was this UFO or AI? Was this a benevolent alien presence? Why did this appear over El Paso? Did it come from a blackhole? Or was this a result of military technology to distract from current events? Thank you
https://youtu.be/TPquewvNAE4
A. When I tune into this, I get this flying "box" is our military testing ET technology. I also get that this is tied to Jade Helm, and we will start to see more and more strange activity in the sky. As I focus on the purpose of this craft, and why Texas, I get that this craft operates much like a low lying satellite that allows the government to watch the people very closely. I see this as a "security system" and hear references (like "smile you are on camera") to this being the most sophisticated system out there for watching people.

I then get that there is a flaw in their technology that they are trying to work on, and that flaw has to do with the ability to cloak the craft to make it invisible. They want this live and working at the onset of Jade Helm, and specifically want to monitor Texas (which poses the most threat of not complying). This monitoring allows them to know exactly what people are doing, where they are and that the military is doing. Then I hear that it is like a coach recording a football game for the players to go back and review their "moves."

I see no harm coming from this craft, but definitely an invasion of privacy.. I am left seeing a group of people spotting a craft like this waving and making other various gestures, and the people reviewing the recording getting angry and shaking their heads... ??

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-


No comments:

Post a Comment