Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chicago and Threat of Attack

Q. Hi Lynn, can you look into this story? Thank you!! CBS Chicago is warning residents that they are at risk from being ‘vaporized’ by Russia should Putin decide to launch a nuclear attack against the U.S. - See more at: http://yournewswire.com/chicago-prepares-for-nuclear-apocalypse-from-russian-threat/#sthash.pQ37G4Ib.dpuf
A. When I tune into this, I see it as fear being spread without having a genuine knowledge of an attack being planned. I get that a small group within the localized media speculated that this "could" happen, and from that a story was born.

I also get that if Russia were to attack the US, it will be on the coast of the Atlantic (New York or DC area) or the Pacific (San Jose) area (those are the areas that Russia looks to have interest in). The more central parts of the country will be left alone... Russia does not want a nuclear war as the effects are too irreversible- they are ramping up their nuclear storage though, but this is more out of a defensive need. I get if they do attack they will try to use weaponry that can be "cleansed" off the surface rather than destroy it.

Q. Will Russia attack and where?
A. I see them doing things to the US in a defensive way rather than an offensive tactic... I also get that they (Russia) will be made out to be the aggressor, when in reality they have been victim to a lot of passive aggressive attacks (weather manipulation and some kind of economic game).

I do see them attacking and it will be to send a message to leave them alone- but it looks to accelerate things and give the US the reason it needed (and wanted) to go into a more forefront battle. I see the actual attack being some kind of small scale attack on New York- with a time frame of fall 2015. I also see Russia as forming alliances and formulating their own passive aggressive attack back on the US- Then I hear they want to get the US where it hurts, and see a picture of a wallet. The transition to gold and slowly phasing out the dollar in certain international trade is coming (and will be seen with the emerging of Russia and her alliances).... I want to say this will happen within a year...

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment