Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Germanwings A320 Plane Crash

Q. Hi Lynn, Could you please do a quick reading on Germanwings A320 plane crash in French Alps. Looks odd to have so many planes falling recently.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11491587/Airbus-A320-crashes-in-French-Alps-with-148-people-on-board-live.html

A. As I tune into this I see myself sitting in the cockpit and staring out into the sky. The weather looks fine (nice actually). Things feel calms, it has the "feel" of a normal flight. Then as the plane nears the mountains I see this image of the air being different- I want to use the word thin. It is as if they approach a patch of air that was so thin (or lacking of substance) that it could not hold the plane afloat, and I see jerks in altitude, much like going down steps in an elevator. At this time they sent in a message that they were in trouble.

I see the pilots were quick to respond (looks like a high level of competence even though very shaken), but they could not get the plane to "float" in that current air condition. I don't see any kind of fire or explosion with the normal engines, BUT there was some motor (or engine/backup/plan??) they used to try to pull the plane through this area of air, and I see that there was some kind of mechanical failure with this equipment (I get the feel this motor/mechanical device isn't something frequently used. Then I get the analogy that it was like pulling your backup parachute and finding it tangled in knots). They then found themselves in this "strange air" with no feasible plan to escape.

I see the media will broadcast this as tragic, and then add a fear spin to it. They will try to tie to it terror or to ISIS (and ISIS likes the negative publicity because it just gives strength to this cause). In reality, it was a horrible situation followed by a mechanical issue that led to this crash.

And that is all I have for this reading. Much love and light to these families-

No comments:

Post a Comment